Sunday, June 21, 2009

4 hours... 3 babies... 1,500+ pictures... PRICELESS

This saturday I had a photoshoot with three babies (Jensen, HUNTER, and Weston)! I had a blast working with these cuties and their moms(my amazing assistants). I got all sorts of great shots... I am going through the 1,500+ pictures to try and pick out some faves... and edit/post them. Look for posts later. Some I can post now... the father's day pictures... others I will wait until the main ones have been mailed.
Here is a picture of Hunter in a Tie: I love this shot.Here is a picture of Danielle and Weston:
MANY MORE TO COME LATER!

I will try to get some more edited and posted today... if not for sure tomorrow.


THEN Check back for some AMAZING 4th of July pics on or around July 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment